Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Silence.

Well, this ol' blog has been silent... for almost TWO YEARS! A lot of life has happened since March 2011, and there is no way I could sum it up sufficiently in a blog post... let's suffice it to say that it has been a much more Glorious adventure than I could ever put into words. There has been a lot of good, and a lot of hard, and I lacked sufficient words for both. While I find myself not even sure where to begin again, there is a piece of me that is ready to come back to the surface. Ready to start putting all of these thoughts in my head and in my heart into words, again. I have NO IDEA where this will go, or how long it will last, but I think I'm ready. I think I'm ready to break the silence, and open up about what I'm learning and discovering in life.

No comments: