Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas at Crosspointe

It was incredible, and I am exhausted.  It's hard work playing the role of donkey, sheep, goat, cow, camel, cat, horse and duck 5 times!  Preparation for this challenging role started back in Elementary School when I was granted the opportunity to be the Grinch's dog in the school play "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."

Christmas eve was awesome!  From the opening song with the string quartet, to the kid's "segment" to Heather's performance of Faith Hill's "A baby changes everything" to the videos on life change and the kids Christmas thoughts.  I laughed, I cried, I rejoiced.  The Baby, changed everything. 

The guys put a lot of work into the videos for our Christmas Celebration.  One of them can be found here.  And yes it is worth watching.

No comments: