Sunday, July 27, 2008

The newest McKerring

About 5 minutes after I crawled into bed last night my phone rang, and the caller ID said it was my brother so of course I answered! (and yes, I do screen calls...sorry folks!)

He called to tell me he was at his computer sending me an email with some pictures. And he was also trying to send this, so of course I lept out of bed and turned the computer on and prayed there was a wireless connection nearby that I could "borrow."

And here he is folks. My favorite nephew on the planet. He is SO incredibly AMAZING!


(Note: And for those internet police, I do have plans on getting my own internet connection, I had a day scheduled, and canceled due to some chaos in life. I have it on my list of things to do...really I do!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt and Jen! Congrats Aunt Pam!
Lisa

Leslie said...

He is adorable! Congratulations to all.