Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Middle of the night humor...

So I was up and down last night.  Even with the antibiotics I still feel quite awful.  In the middle of the night I was lying in bed with the chills and yes, I was audibly whining, and wished someone would come take care of me...but that is not the reason for this post.

As I was lying there, I heard snoring.  NO JOKE!  I live on the top floor of my building and I rarely hear anything from downstairs, or next door even, except for last night.  I laughed as I thought to myself that it must be miserable to be sharing a bed with that person.  Quite possibly more miserable than this nasty cold is making me feel.

2 comments:

chocolategravy said...

THAT is hysterical... or pitiful...or something.

C.C. said...

That's awful for so many reasons. But at least your flu will go away. A snoring husband lasts a lifetime;-)