Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It was EASY!

To quote my sister in law.  

My brother called me around 2 pm today to inform me that it was official, I was an aunt, and that my nephew was doing well, as was his mom.

Connor Van McKerring took only 5 hours to make his grand entrance!

His 7lb 3 oz body is rumored to be adorable, even though he has his father's nose!  All 19 inches of him is healthy and strong.  The last time I spoke to his dad (my brother...btw...that is strange in itself!) Connor had eaten and was sleeping.  

The entire family is happy, getting to know each other, and answering the never ending ringing phone!

Pictures to come!


4 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

She's lying.

Brazenlilly said...

Oh--and congratulations to all!

stephen said...

congratulations, auntie pam!!

Gwenn Mangine said...

Pictures. Pictures. Pictures.
And she IS lying. :)