Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4:30 AM!

At 4:30 tomorrow morning I will meet Gwenn Mangine, Stephen and C.C. Claybrook at the church, transfer all the bags to another vehicle and head to the airport to catch a plane to meet these guys:

Finally!  I cannot tell you how excited I am to meet Danny and Leann and their 20+ kids!  I only get to stay for 5 days, but we are gonna jam-pack each of those five days.  Not only am I excited to visit for the rumored fun to be had with the kids, but also to get to know this ministry as much as I possibly can!  It is important that I know the ins and outs in order to help Crosspointe's teams be a team that is beneficial to HCH!

I will do my best to update the blog regularly while I am gone.  In the meantime, pray for our travels, our hosts, and the family left behind!


No comments: