Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wanted

Today I watched videos of Crosspointe's recent trips to Kenya. It was not only awesome to have a better visual understanding of what Crosspointe has been doing, but it was personally awesome to hear some swahili and experience some of the culture, even if it was through video.

I did get sad though, as I realized I am quickly loosing the Swahili, which is understandable because I haven't used it, except I did get to count in staff meeting yesterday. :)

So I am looking for a Swahili speaker.

When I visited Crosspointe in February, someone mentioned their neighbor was from Tanzania! Unfortunately I don't remember who it was. So, if anyone speaks or knows someone who speaks Swahili I would love to get with them, and retrain my brain, and keep it fresh. I worked too hard to learn this language only to lose it.

No comments: