Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Million Dollar Question...

Has been answered.

And I am stoked. Do people still say that word? I am thrilled about where I am heading to next and about the opportunities placed before me. And yet again I am awed by a God who before I can start making a plan already has a plan in place, and I am amazed by His ability to knock my socks off and wow me.

I know, I know, I shouldn't be "awed, amazed, or shocked" because He is after all God and has proven Himself to be faithful over and over and over again in my life, but I am a slow learner.

Again, I am excited. Thanks for praying, I am not sure if where I am going is public news yet, but you will be sure that more will come. In the meantime, rejoice with me and a few other people who do know the answer to the million dollar question!

No comments: