Monday, March 03, 2008

lying

I am in a local coffee shop in Newberg, it is apparently a favorite of the George Fox students, because it is packed...but that isn't the point of this post.

I try not to eavesdrop. Really I do. But the girl was at the table next to me and I couldn't help but overhear her.

The girls were talking about an appointment they had coming up, that they didn't want to go to.

The out comes the cell phone.

And the conversation:

"Hi (person who shall remain nameless), I am really sorry, but my class is going over and I just won't be able to make it. "

When did they start holding 2 student classes in the coffee shop?

1 comment:

Brian Williams said...

2 Student classes in coffee shops began a LONG time ago... about the same time serpents started talking saying things like "You will not surely die,"

Gotta love those situational ethics.