Sunday, March 16, 2008

26 and 27

Today I board flights 26 and 27. Bound for Colorado with my ultimate destination being at MTI in Palmer Lake. This has very little to do with the million dollar question post, but in a way will be instrumental in my living and working there.

Honestly, the thought of boarding a plane this morning is nauseating. I have had enough, but I am very excited about the week. I spent 5 weeks at Mission Training International before heading to Tanzania and I think it was the best preparation or training I attending before leaving the country. There wasn't a week that went by when I was in Tanzania where I didn't reflect on something I learned at MTI in those 5 weeks.

Which is why I am so excited to be a participant in the DAR program for the next 5 days. I figure if they can do such an awesome job preparing me for Tanzania, they must do an awesome job assisting me in the great transition back to the USA.

I return via flights 28 and 29 on Friday. And I am thrilled to say that flight 30 has not yet been booked and may not be necessary!!!

Again. Pray. It is sure to be an awesome week, challenging but awesome.

No comments: