Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Saturday.

Today I had a luxury day. Not like any other I have had in a long time, and man was it beautiful.

I started a little later, around 8:30am. Came downstairs to a couple little boys watching cartoons...remember when life was about Saturday morning cartoons???

Then we played dodge ball, and playground darts, and a few other games...on the Wii (some serious technology was developed while I was gone!)

Then lunch.

Then some quiet time.

Then some board games...go fish, blokus, Veggie Tales Seek and Match, Uno...

Dinner.

More games. Sorry and Battleship.

And did I mention it is now 8pm and I am still in my pj's? Yes, it was a glorious day. I feel refreshed, and ready to tackle the world. Some would call it lazy...I call it a sabbath...and I think it was beautiful.

No comments: