Monday, February 04, 2008

life change...

Worry has been sparked...by my latest blog posts.

But unnecessarily so. I am in major life transition, without a fully identified location of where I am transitioning to.

I am leaving a place I love.
I am going to a new place that I am sure to love.
I am entitled to a few tears in the process.
I am ok. This is normal. God gave me a heart of flesh, not one of stone, therefore I feel, both joy and sorrow.

Thanks for joining me on the journey. You rock.

2 comments:

Rick said...

Praying for your safe journey home and the new adventure that God has already mapped out for you.

Anonymous said...

Pam,

I am one who is familiar with the unexplained breakdowns especially around the big 30. I do believe you were there to see mine. I look forward to sharing yours with you. You are in my thoughts and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Michelle.