Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I should be in bed...

after all I am getting up at 5am to catch a plane to Detroit and then to Raleigh-Durham...on to Cary, NC. Over the last 2 years God has really developed an indescribable community for me there. I lovingly say Crosspointe is not a "normal" church, and as I have tread water through the last several weeks I am looking forward to landing someplace where I already feel a part of what is going on. I really look forward to chillin' with them and sharing life, sharing dreams, stories, visions and well, loving Jesus and others together.

Then off to Newberg Christian Church in Newberg, OR, another amazing community that God has brought into my life. I am really looking forward to seeing old friends and again, sharing time, sharing space, dreams, stories and visions, with them as well. I am looking forward to the familiar...and the unfamiliar.

It has been odd to be here in the USA, and I will say it is odd to feel so unfamiliar everywhere I go. It is a challenge to hear God in the "busyness" and there is competition for that "still quiet whisper" our God uses. All I can say, is that I am thankful I know the Whisperer. He knows my heart, and I know His voice, and thankfully I am reminded to stop and listen to it now and then.

Pray with me as I heal, and adjust to being an American in America again, and pray as I seek out where to plant some roots and minister again. Pray with me as I enter into communities and seek out where God might have me be, to be loved, and to love Him and others. It isn't a decision I am taking lightly.

No comments: