Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Free shower and icky lunch.

I just scored a free shower! How cool is that! I really don't know how, or why, they are supposed to be about $25. I talked to the guy, walked in to the women's shower area, showered, and walked out, asking him about paying. He said in his broken english "You no pay."

I said thanks.

Lunch. Well I was desperate and I thought I was in a hurry. So I caved, and I got McDonald's. And my stomach is not happy, neither were my taste buds. I would have been better off with a fruit salad from the place I stumbled upon on my way to my gate. That's what I get for rushing.

I am about to board my flight to Memphis, my first stop in the USA. I am beat and really hoping that the flight is as empty as it appears to be. There is hardly anyone in the boarding area, and we supposedly board in ten minutes.

2 comments:

Rory said...

EW! I have not so fond memories of McDonald's at the Frankfurt airport. I know exactly what you mean! As for the showers...at the airport? I didn't know they had those. Man, I could've used one on my last trip! I simply must pick your brain for more tips...:)

Rory said...

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!