Tuesday, January 22, 2008

travel joys...

I just booked some plane tickets.  Apparently I am moving up in the world and have reached the "elite" status on NWA thanks to my around the world travels.  My "elite" status allows me to choose some special seats on certain flights.  I feel special.  Its not first class, but there must be something good about those seats cause they keep them set aside for us "elite" folks...  I will let you know when I actually try out that special seat!  

And I have to say I am not a true mac follower in that I didn't make a single comment about the new macbook air...but probably because I am so delightfully happy with my current macbook...

I will however make it known to the world that I am thrilled about itunes' new option to "rent" movies!  SWEET!  I think tomorrow's flight just got a little bit more bearable...what to rent?  what to rent?  Its only 26 hours of travel...what to rent?


No comments: