Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Going Public

I have a suggestion for the folks at blogger...to create an option where you can have your blog pubic, but if you want, have certain posts private...

This private blog business has been difficult for many, including myself. This is a major way of communicating to those praying for me, and keeping in touch, and well, having to put it under lock and key (or password) like the rest of my world, well, I don't like it..It wasn't helping that feeling of being trapped, or controlled by my circumstances or experiences.

But I also don't want to invite trouble by some of the controversial stuff I posted during the events around the car accident and court appearances...

So...those posts have been removed, and all of you who read, can read again without the extra step of entering a password. You will just be in the dark when I have strong feelings about corruption and using power in a way God didn't intend.

1 comment:

Nate and Amanda said...

I have a suggestion too. (Keep in mind I understand nothing about computers or the internet). Somehow make it so that people can't find your blog/post info. in a google search. I am not sure what to do about the fact that you can google either our kids names and find us immediately. Do I make our blog private?