Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Writing on a Mac in Nairobi

I know that often times I can be quite wordy. Too wordy. But right now I am failing miserably to find the words that can express the gratitude and blessing of the gift I received from Crosspointe Church during their visit here in Kenya. I am currently, sitting in the gardens of the Mennonite Guesthouse able to update the blog, return emails, and listen to recent podcasts because they brought me a macbook.

Words cannot express the blessing. To be able to freely update everyone on life without carrying around two external hard drives, to be able to have more than one program running at a time, and well, just to be connected with the folks back home is a gift that is beyond measure...

So, I lack the words, Thank you hardly seems adequate, but thanks Crosspointe, I am humbled by your generosity.

No comments: