Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Orphange Woes.

I get frustrated. I really get frustrated when I can't do anything about a situation, or if I don't feel like I have the resources available to really make a difference. This is what gives my heart such a struggle on orphanage days.

Those precious kiddos, deserve someone who will come and spend time with them, significant time, each week, or even each day, but I just can't do that. I also see things in the Orphange that I would like to change, the diaper changing station for example, needs some serious work. It is hard to not fall in love with those kiddows, but it also isn't fair to do so if I am not going to commit to being there for them long term. My job here isn't to run an orphange, so I can't give of myself there the way I want to. So I get frustrated.

No comments: