Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Sick House.

Yep that is where I am living these days. This sick house. I know I am alive because I can feel my heart beating in my head, I know I have sinuses because they are full, I know that my body is doing what it is supposed to do because my glands are swollen, mucous is everywhere and I have had a fever on and off.

And it gets better. The general consensus is that two of the interns feel the same way. Jack says he doesn't but he sure sounds like it. The other two interns felt this way all last week. Ugh.

Pray for healing. Pray that we would sleep well and wake up refreshed, because honestly, we try to pack so much into their 2 months here, we don't leave time for any of us to be sick. We are at the halfway point, and the month of July is jam-packed.

No comments: