Tuesday, June 19, 2007

If only we were like zebras.

Katie and I talked about Unity today. She brought it up, and she was saying things similar to what I posted this morning and so I shared with her what I could remember reading and writing. She then asked if I knew why zebra's had stripes. I gave a negative answer wondering what sly joke she was going to bring forth.

She then told me how when she was on safari with a team a few weeks ago, the safari driving told them that zebras need the stripes to defeat the lion. He said that when they are running in a herd their stripes confuse the lion, and thus he cannot attack one. They blend in together.

And so I was wondering, what if we wore Love like zebras wore stripes. I think it would confuse the enemy and he could never win.

No comments: