Thursday, May 10, 2007

Songs.

Today I was attempting to play guitar with one I borrowed until mine gets here. Attempting is an accurate word, Iam so rusty. Anyhow, a song that I was trying to play is screaming my hearts intent these days. Thanks Jared Anderson for putting into words the desires of my heart.

Ready Now
Come like you promised you would
I want to surrender for good
I know that I need you
and I don't
want to keep living life alone.

So take my heart
and make it new
and make it true
and make it like you
Take my hands
I life them high
they're yours not mine to do
Do what you will. Do what you will. Do what you will.

I feel like a blind man in your sight
I know that I'm wicked in your eyes
so wash me and make me shine like your Son
I want to tell everyone that You're the only one.

No comments: