There were a few differences in my first superbowl in Africa:
- No chips n salsa (very sad I know)
- I couldn't take it and looked up the score first thing this morning...thus I knew who won before kickoff this evening!
- I was surrounded by non-hoosiers!
- No Commercials!!! So very sad, but apparently the re-run satellite version cuts out the good commercials and puts in the European ESPN commercials...they were pathetic.
- Since I was in Africa, there aren't any celebrations in the streets, as I am sure there were in Indy...most here don't even give thought to American Football.